Involved in it’s community
Motivated by social, ethical and environmental issues, Sani-Éco is actively involved with local organizations.
Whether it is through volunteer work or financial contributions, we work to improve the quality of life for our local community. Striving to be a good corporate citizen, Sani-Éco is making a difference in the lives of many, for both today and tomorrow.
Mentor at the haute-yamaska chamber of commerce
Le tandem residential resource
Granby Zoo Foundation
- Board member of the Héritage Miner Farm
- Municipal Councillor of Sainte-Cécile-de-Milton (2005-2009)
- Member of the Association des Entrepreneurs en Services Environnementaux du Québec
- Member of the Fédération Canadienne des Entreprises Indépendantes du Québec
- Board member of the Alzheimer Foundation for 3
- President of the Governing Board of the Assomption School for 7 years
- Volunteer for two “Parc École” fundraisers for the Assomption School having generated $30,000 each
- Kilimanjaro climb to collect $150,000 for Sherbrooke’s lyric house
- President of the Génération Avenir Jury in 2011
- Board member of the Hospital Center